Partner Breakfast in London
We’re inviting 6 decision-makers responsible for the growth of their firm to experience our round-table event first hand. We recently ran our round-table for a firm’s clients as an added value event and it is amazing what quality insights and relationships come out of them. We’re hoping that by experiencing the event first-hand we might be able to collaborate with your firm to host a similar complementary event.
Over breakfast we explore ways for business leaders to improve productivity within their growing business, with a view to improving the bottom line. I imagine that this would resonate with your clients, and therefore would be a great value-add for them.
Benefits for our partners:
- GPi runs an intimate value-add event for your clients and potential clients
- It’s a great way to stand out with your clients as a firm that goes above and beyond
- Because of the intimate nature of the event it tends to create an environment where strong relationships can be built – both between clients in attendance and between you and your clients
- The topics explored via the Pathfinder method are guaranteed to help the attendees grow their business, and we’ve found that our partners have learned a lot about their clients by being involved too.
Our workshop will cover:
- Identifying the various stages of business growth
- Clarifying what typical troubles hold growth back
- Outlining specific tips to help increase performance and flow
- Reviewing how these sessions can be used to engage with your clients on a much more personal level
All the details you need:
Date: November 30th
Time: 8.30 am to 11.30 am
Location: The Boardroom at The Somerstown Coffee House (NW1 1HS)
If you are interested in attending our workshop on 30th November 2016 and think you should be there, please drop us a line at Pathfinder[at]GPiOnline[dot]com