Partnering: Workshop Sessions to Drive Client Engagement & Development
As part of our work with the ‘open-source’ Pathfinder Method we’re inviting 6 decision-makers responsible for the growth of their firm to experience our round-table event first hand. An example for an innovative and intimate client-engagement with amazing insights.
Over breakfast, we explore ways for business leaders to improve productivity within their growing business, with a view to improving the bottom line. We demonstrate how to navigate the complexities of driving growth whilst improving retention rates and developing strong and sustainable client relationships.
I imagine this would resonate with your clients, and therefore would be a great value-add for them.
We’re hoping that by experiencing the event first-hand we will be able to collaborate with your firm to host a similar complementary event. We would love to support your client relationship strategy.
Benefits for our partners:
+ GPi runs an intimate value-add event for your (potential) clients
+ It’s a great way to stand out with your clients as a firm that goes above and beyond
+ Because of the intimate nature of the event it tends to create an environment where strong relationships can be built – both between clients in attendance and between you and your clients
+ The topics explored via the Pathfinder method are guaranteed to help the attendees grow their business, and we’ve found that our partners have learned a lot about their clients by being involved too.
Our workshop will cover:
- Practical examples and case studies
- Outlining specific tips to help increase performance and flow
- Identifying the universal stages of business growth
- Clarifying how typical misalignments hinder growth
- Insight into our agile and engaging workshops sessions
- Reviewing how these sessions can be used to engage with your clients on a much more personal level
Dates in 2017:
• March, 2nd – successful session
• March, 23rd – successful session
• April, 26th – successful session
• May, 3rd – successful session
• April, 27th – successful session
• June, 5th – successful session
• September, 9th
• November, 11th
Time: 9 am to 12 pm [midday] Location: London NW1 1HS – right between Kings Cross and Euston
Please let us know if you are interested in attending a session because we are thinking about running a few additional ones – simply because they are thought-provoking, personal and insightful. Call +44 207 9932980.
If you are interested in attending in one of our workshops this year and think you should be there, please drop us a line at Pathfinder[at]GPiOnline[dot]com.
For more information on our Pathfinder Method and Tool, please visit our website with lots of videos and short explanations.