London: Why not start the new year by trying something new?
We’re inviting 6 decision-makers responsible for the growth of their firm to experience our round-table event first hand.
We’re hoping that by experiencing the event first-hand we might be able to collaborate with your firm to host a similar complementary event.
Our sessions are a way of establishing loyal partnerships with your clients and the ones you want to win over.
Benefits for our partners:
• The topics explored via the Pathfinder method are guaranteed to help the attendees grow their business, and we’ve found that our partners have learned a lot about their clients by being involved too
• Because of the intimate nature of the event it tends to create an environment where strong relationships can be built – both between clients in attendance and between you and your clients
• GPi runs an intimate value-add event for your clients and potential clients
• It’s a great way to stand out with your clients as a firm that goes above and beyond
We will cover:
• Identifying the various stages of business growth
• Clarifying what typical troubles hold growth back
• Examining typical but specific business cases
• Outlining specific tips to help increase performance and flow
• Reviewing how these sessions can be used to engage with your clients on a much more personal level
All the details you need:
Date: January, 25th
Time: 9 am to 11.30 am
Location: Central London
Some of the topics we covered in the past: “Digital transformations, Post-merger Integrations, M&A Cultural Due-diligence, Growth Challenges, Moving from a product to a service-oriented company, Scaling your organization, Recruiting for Culture-fit, Change & Transformation Management etc.”. For specific cases please go to the summary section of https://uk.linkedin.com/in/rhysmarcphotis
If you are interested in attending our partner session and think you should be there, please drop us a line at Pathfinder[at]GPiOnline[dot]com